Left 4 Dead 2 Enthusiasts Forum

Left 4 Dead 2 Countdown Clock

Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer - Zombie Survival Guide (HQ)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2 Demo review

Okay, I just got back from playing the Left 4 Dead 2 Demo, and I have 4 words to say. IT-IS-THE-SHIT! The graphics were upgraded a little bit, not much, but it looks really nice, and runs really smooth. The weapon selection is a lot bigger, with a lot of new weapons, and the melee weapons are just awesome! Frying pan, machete, ELECTRIC GUITAR! I got a chance to use the AED (had to kill my own team mate to get to use it), and it's pretty cool. They also added an adrenaline needle to replace the pills. They also have a new weapons called bile, that contains vomit from a Boomer. When you throw it, it performs the same tast the the Boomer bile does in game.

The character models look nice, and the new special infected are really cool. The Hunter, Smoker, and Boomer all have updated skins, and look a lot more zombie like, and yes, there ARE female boomers.

The demo consists of 2 scenes from the Parish chapter, and they were really fun, I can't wait to play the full game.

I give this demo 5 out of 5 peelz.

If you didn't pre-order Left 4 Dead 2 already, I suggest you do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment