Left 4 Dead 2 Enthusiasts Forum

Left 4 Dead 2 Countdown Clock

Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer - Zombie Survival Guide (HQ)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Demo Information - This might calm you all down

There is a lot of commotion about what's going, I assure you that Valve is just trying to make sure this demo isn't broken when it's released. According to some connections I have and the Valve's group chat, Valve is currently play testing the Demo on different servers. I do not know the reasoning for different servers but there are a set number of play testers playing it as we speak.

From what I know, some of the play testers have finished testing. Some are STILL currently testing the game. From what I have heard from my connections, they are almost finished and once it's finished it will release.

Here's a word from Mike, the man I spoke to yesterday.


mike (3): We're making progress and hope to have some news soon.
mike (3): We're still aiming at a release today.

Everyone just chill out. Valve is just making sure the PC demo isn't broken. What would be the point in releasing a broken demo?

No comments:

Post a Comment